Orion technology can help you improve many different facets of your business. With so many applications and programs available, there’s a lot to keep track of. In this week’s tech tip, we’ll show you a tool that can help ensure you’re taking advantage of everything Orion has to offer.
The Optimization Dashboard inside of the Trends app can help you answer the question “How should I be using the Orion system?” Using the Optimization Dashboard, you can ensure that you’re using Orion’s recommended best practices for Billing, Integrations, and Reporting.
Orion’s technology offers a lot of flexibility to accommodate the many different ways a process or experience could be handled. The Optimization Dashboard can help guide you how to implement the best experience. For example, did you know that Orion recommends billing average daily balance in arrears for the most accurate and efficient process?
To access the Optimization Dashboard:
- Navigate to the Trends app.
- After launching the app, navigate to Utilization>Optimization.
- The number of best practices being followed are displayed in blue. Drill down into each section to review.
- The top section shows current utilization facts.
- The bottom section shows the recommended best practices and an indicator showing whether it is being followed.
Extra tip: Hover over the metric for more information.
If you need additional assistance navigating the Trend Optimization Dashboard feel free to contact our Platform Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org