Wealth Access is a comprehensive mobile and digital client experience platform that brings together all of clients’ financial information and actionable advisor analytics into one, dynamic wealth view to drive revenues and increase client retention.
What did you develop at Fuse 2016?
Wealth Access developed the ability to seamlessly integrate Orion portal client-facing widgets (performance, reporting, statements, trading activity, etc.) with the Wealth Access full balance sheet portal resulting in a single comprehensive client experience presented under the advisor’s brand.
The Wealth Access enterprise platform is modular and flexible and along with Orion’s reconciled clean performance data enhances advisor’s service offering to appeal to today’s digital-savy clients, drive additional revenues and insulate firms from the robo-advisor threat.
What are the top benefits that advisors will experience as a result of your development?
- Increased share of wallet through aggregated view of multi-generational assets, that facilitate cross-selling opportunity for held-away assets.
- Premium reporting solution with modern look-feel, less manual effort and automated account aggregation that includes intelligent aggregation – aggregator of aggregators – to provide the highest quality of data.
- Get to market quickly with out-of-the box comprehensive portal solution that is configurable and customizable to provide a consistent and comprehensive digital client experience which, through easy integration, can be inclusive of client-facing elements throughout the advisor’s digital ecosystem.
- Clarity for the investor by avoiding the need for multiple online portals and sign-ins
- Demonstrate the value of the advisor/investor relationship
- Save time, money, resources and scale your business by automating manual processes.
What are the steps an advisor needs to make to take advantage of your new Fuse tech?
Advisors can work directly with their Orion service manager to subscribe to the Wealth Access portal and to configure the integration of Orion client-facing widgets and reporting for integration with Wealth Access.
When do you anticipate your new technology will be ready for advisor use?
Do you have an integration with Orion beyond your Fuse 2016 development?
Wealth Access has direct data integration with Orion which provides for easy on-boarding of all managed accounts and activities to be combined with aggregated held-away positions for a full balance sheet view for both investors and advisors.